Preventing Acnes from Scarring
Whenever acnes occur, there will be the annoyed feel especially when the acne sits innocently on the eye-catching location such as forehead. Some people just can’t keep their hands away from the acne and in the end, the acne leaves scar.
Some people have tried their best to not touch the acne but still it leaves scar. Aside of using apple cider vinegar for acne scars, there are simple steps to prevent the so called acne from scarring. Check the following steps of prevention.
- Always try to keep the skin clean cleanly washing it for twice a day. This is the first important step to be done. Try to wash the skin with warm water and the mild soap in the morning before morning shower and at the night before going to sleep.
- Don’t ever touch the acne let alone squeezing or picking at it. Touching, squeezing and picking can lead to acne scars and that’s not good.
- Try to avoid the sun. If one needs to go out, don’t forget to apply sunscreen or sunblock to properly block the ultraviolet. Sun’s ultraviolet ray is known to be harmful for the already damaged skin. The ray also contributes in making the acne and the scar worse.
- Properly treat the skin with good treatment such as treatment with using cider vinegar. ACV is effective to be used on a variety of acnes with different levels of severity. Cystic acne or the other types of acne can be treated properly with apple vinegar.
- When every attempt of curing acne has been tried and not working, it is a wise thing to visit dermatologist for further help. The dermatologist will help in treating acne while also prevent it from leaving the ugly scars.